Right to Live has been the choice of many corporates to engage their employees, and execute their CSR programs, especially in the areas of education, health, and livelihood.
Right To Live offers the corporate employee engagement through the following activities.
- Empower students of Govt. school with basic computers, soft skills, motivational talks, etc.
- Wish Tree program to fulfil the wishes of poor children by giving them an item that they have been dreaming about for a long time.
- Engaging with Health camps and Eye Check-Up camps at Government schools.
- Makeover of Anganwadi or government schools wall painting.
- Conducting blood donation drive.
- Village activities like planting ragi saplings, tamarind, and groundnut husking, etc.
Get in touch to know more employee volunteering activities based on your interest.