E- learning Programme Updates as on 17 10 2019
- Since Inception 7500 Government School Students got benefited under the program
- Got updated with smart tv from normal one
- Additionally, launched E-learning Programme at 25 Schools in the Academic year 2019-20
- Partnered with Cognitive Exchange, the USA for providing public speaking and debating skills at two schools (Attibele and Hebbagodi)
- With the support of BYJU’s with the distribution of 146 benches and desks at 7 Government Schools
- Kannada content was introduced to Kannada medium students.
- 115 Government School teachers were Trained for the program
Did you know that audio-visual aids in an ideal, interactive learning environment boost utmost creativity in children and broaden the horizons of their imagination in their most crucial age?
Keeping this in mind, Right To Live has introduced an e-learning facility at Government schools with BYJU'S Learning App. This program has transformed the way education is imparted in Government schools, the most complex concepts are simplified and made interesting since learning is no more just a theoretical process, but now a more visual and contextual one.
In January 2018 we piloted this program in 4 government schools in Bangalore. The program was a huge success and we received an overwhelming response from both students and teachers which motivated us to expand this high-quality learning facility to more and more government schools.
Today our e-learning program is active in 25 schools benefitting more than 2000 students daily!
Our E-Learning solution includes -
Providing digital infrastructure for the classroom which contains a 43” LED TV, Android tablet loaded with BYJUs contents, 4G internet connection & Chromecast.
Providing school coordinators who will be visiting the schools twice a week for the smooth implementation and monitoring of the program.
We, at Right To Live seek your support in extending quality education through our e-learning facility to reach the maximum number of poor and underprivileged children. Help us revolutionize learning at Government schools!!
Remember that 100% of your donation goes towards the program. We don’t use any part of donations for admin expenses since those costs are covered by trustees.