Help Children of Today, Build a Brighter Tomorrow!!!
Did you know that audio-visual aids in an ideal and interactive learning environment boosts creativity in children and broadens the horizons of their imagination?
- It results in better scores on certifications, tests and other types of evaluation.
- It helps increase the number of students who achieve ‘pass’ or mastery’ level.
- It enables children in retaining information for a longer time.
Support e-Learning in Government Schools
Right To Live has initiated eLearning programs in classrooms to improve the quality of teaching in government schools by providing teachers with academic teaching aids along with the required infrastructure.
Our e-Learning solution includes –
- Providing digital infrastructure for the classroom which contains a 43" LED TV, an Android tablet loaded with BYJU'S Learning App (English), and Children's Love Castles Trust App (Kannada)
- Deploying school coordinators who will be visiting the schools regularly for the smooth implementation and monitoring of the program.
In January 2018, we piloted this program in 4 government schools in Bangalore. This initiative program was a huge success, and we received an overwhelming response from both students and teachers. This motivated us to expand a high-quality learning facility to more, and more government schools.
Currently, 7500 students (in Government schools) have been exposed to the program in Karnataka and has helped them improve their overall academic performance.
After the launch of the program in 25 Government schools, there has been a lot of requests from different schools from rural parts of Karnataka and neighbouring states to provide program support to their students as well.
How can you help build a Brighter India?
Right to Live is committed to providing the best environment for child development to enable our country with a brighter future. By introducing assistance for the development of children, Right To Live is planning to build a strong foundation of youth so that they can aspire to become the people our country needs to grow as a nation.
This Diwali, you can help make our vision with this project come true!
We want your support to improvise the classroom teaching programs in more schools. Our target is 50 Schools for this academic year, with an estimated budget of RS 49 Lakhs
- One-time Capital Cost (for 50 Schools) – INR 31,00,000
- Annual Operating Cost for 75 Schools (including 25 existing schools) – INR 18,00,000
Government school students deserve access to quality education, and you can be the one to give these students a chance to prepare for their future.
Right To Live Partners for the E-Learning Program
- Cognitive Exchange, USA (to provide public speaking and debating skills)
- Dream Foundation (to provide career guidance to students from 8th to 10th grade)
About Right To Live:
Right To Live is a social platform bringing together financial donors, service providers, volunteers, corporates, NGOs and governments with the sole mission to improve the lives of people affected by poverty. Crowned as India’s first crowd-donation platform dedicated to charitable giving with a vision of Joining hands to change lives.