About the Village:
Hanchiguppe Gram Panchayat is in Madabal Hobli, Magadi Taluk, Ramanagar district at an approximate distance of 52 kilometers from Central Bangalore. The total population consist of 6224 people, which includes 3316 male, 2908 female, and 120 people with disability
The region is surrounded by scenic spots such as Savanadurga, historical locations such as Lakshmi Narasimhaswamy temple, the Manchanabele dam and dense forest region.
Areas of intervention:
- Healthcare- Supporting those who are differently abled and others having serious ailments
- Livelihood- Training, support and market linkages for women to work from home.
- Swachh Bharat- Making one village open defecation free
- Village Walks- Bringing in volunteers and revenue for the panchayat through village tourism
- Education-Setting up E-Learning facility in the Government Higher Primary School