- Social Media
- Email Writing
- Events Management
When Can You Start?
At the earliest
4 hours a week.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone wishing to gain valuable insights on raising funds for a charitable project using crowdfunding.
How you can help!
We're looking for enthusiasts with good communication skills to meet our fundraising goals for each campaign. You can select a project close to your heart and help us raise funds. Being a champion is really simple and fun and doesn’t take much time. It simply means spreading the news about one project through your network. That could be at your office where you work, in your circle of family and friends, in your apartment community, on your Facebook page, or wherever you have a network.
The selected volunteers will work on following:
- Promoting the project – Email Campaigns within your network, Social Media
- Research and contact potential donors
- .Create small fundraising event within your community/ network
- Willingness to help the poor and those in need.
- Happy to work remotely
- Excellent written English and good creative skills.
We expect our volunteers to:
- Commit to volunteering regularly and to be consistent
- Work alongside the Right To Live team with and without learning disabilities
- Attend workshops and events where necessary to create content
- Participate in meetings when necessary
- Follow Right To Live protocols and procedures
- You’ll save a non-profit money: When you volunteer your specialized skills, you are saving a non-profit quite a bit of money.
- You’ll hone your skills and gain experience: While donating your skills to a non-profit, you’ll gain invaluable experience in your field of expertise. This may be especially true if you are a young professional or a college student. (After all, 73% of top employers are more likely to hire a candidate with volunteer experience. Furthermore, 94% of employers think that volunteers learn skills that they could later apply in their work)
- You’ll have the opportunity to network: Volunteering is a great way to expand your networking circle while saving a non-profit money and sharpening your skills.
- A professional experience
- Insight into the development sector in India
- Opportunities to develop their skills and to make use of expertise in the social sector