- Design (Web & Print)
When Can You Start?
At the earliest
4 hours a week.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone wishing to gain design experience in a dynamic charity.
How you can help!
We're looking for design enthusiasts who can design our marketing collaterals and website images.
The selected volunteers will work on following:
- Design Print Ready Brochure templates
- Design Print Ready Newsletter/ Annual Report Templates
- Social media images
- Design infographics
We expect our volunteers to:
- Commit to volunteering regularly and to be consistent
- Work alongside the Right To Live team with and without learning disabilities
- Attend workshops and events where necessary to create content
- Participate in meetings when necessary
- Follow Right To Live protocols and procedures
- You’ll save a non-profit money: When you volunteer your specialized skills, you are saving a non-profit quite a bit of money.
- You’ll hone your skills and gain experience: While donating your skills to a non-profit, you’ll gain invaluable experience in your field of expertise. This may be especially true if you are a young professional or a college student. (After all, 73% of top employers are more likely to hire a candidate with volunteer experience. Furthermore, 94% of employers think that volunteers learn skills that they could later apply in their work)
- You’ll have the opportunity to network: Volunteering is a great way to expand your networking circle while saving a non-profit money and sharpening your skills.
- A professional experience
- Insight into the development sector in India
- Opportunities to develop their skills and to make use of expertise in the social sector