Right To Live is a ray of hope to all those people in India who have been struggling to survive, who cannot afford food to eat, let alone provide education for their children - people affected by poverty. Right To Live offers holistic all-round support, to improve their livelihood.
Right To Live needs your contributions to keep the hope burning bright in each village, in each house, so that they know that there is a chance of a better future for them and their children.
We need your help to let these people know that there is someone looking out for them!
So, help us keep the light burning!
In our journey of 12+ years, we have facilitated:
- 75+ Govt. Schools with E-Learning Smart Classes
- 310+ Laptops donated to Govt. School students
- 30+ Computer Literacy labs
- 415+ Scholarships for Higher Education
- 5000+ School Bags and Educational Stationery for Government School Children
- 12+ School and Community Toilet Constructions
- 25+ Government schools' Infrastructure development
- 5000+ people benefitted from RO Plant Installation which provided access to clean drinking water
- 350+ patients for medical treatment
- 1000+ Beneficiaries for Check-ups through Health Camps
- 650+ Beneficiaries for Eye Check-ups
Every little contribution matters – Donate Now!
About Right To Live:
Right To Live has a Higher Purpose of Transforming Lives Through Quality Education and Health. Our vision is to bring positive change for the underprivileged by partnering with donors, corporates, philanthropists, volunteers, not-for-profits, governments, and service providers.
We are guided by our core values:
- Respectful of our donor’s funds
- Transparent in our approach
- Reliable in our work
- Authentic in our dealings
Crowned as India’s first crowd-donation platform dedicated to charitable giving with a vision of Joining hands to change lives.
We are a Registered Trust under Sec 12A of Indian Income Tax Act, 1961 with 80G tax exemption, and a FCRA along with CSR Form 1 under MCA. We are also recognized and approved by global agencies such as GiveIndia, IICA, CAF India & CAF America, Benevity Causes, Bright Funds and Ammado.
Right To Live Foundation, USA has been granted non-profit status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code with Tax ID: 88-1421558. The contribution made here to this organization is fully deductible for federal income tax purposes.