Help Us Help Others – Be a part of something big!
Right to Live is a ray of hope to all those people who have been struggling to survive, who cannot afford food to eat, let alone provide education for their children - people affected by poverty. Right to Live provides holistic all-round support, to improve their livelihood.
The Right To Live Operations Fund needs your contributions to keep the hope burning bright in each village, in each house, so that they know that there is a chance of a better future for them and their children.
We need your help to let these people know that there is someone looking out for them!
So, help us keep the light burning!
100 % of all the donations to the Right To Live funds will be utilized for our operating purpose.
In our journey of 7+ years, we have facilitated:
- 200+ Patients for Medical Treatment
- 900+ Beneficiaries for Check-ups through Health Camps
- 650+ Beneficiaries for Eye Check-ups
- 35 Govt. Schools with E-Learning Smart Classes
- 100+ Scholarships for Higher Education
- 1000+ School Bags and Educational Stationery for Government School Children
- Community Toilet Constructions
- RO Plant Installation at Kadkunte Village
Every little contribution matters – Donate Now!
About Right To Live:
Right To Live is a social platform bringing together financial donors, service providers, volunteers, corporates, NGOs and governments with the sole mission to improve the lives of people affected by poverty. Crowned as India’s first crowd-donation platform dedicated to charitable giving with a vision of Joining hands to change lives.
We are a Registered Trust under Sec 12A of Indian Income Tax Act, 1961 with 80G tax exemption, and a FCRA. We are also recognized and approved by IICA, CAF India & CAF America, Benevity Causes, Bright Funds and Ammado.