Millions of children in India do not have access to quality education. Children from remote villages need to travel several kilometres to the nearest school, and even in urban areas, many do not have the resources to spend on quality education.
In 2017, Right To Live, in partnership with BYJU’s, laid the foundation for the “Education for All” initiative to ensure that all children get an equal opportunity to learn irrespective of their background and make digital learning accessible to children from underserved and economically deprived communities.
We believe this initiative will bridge the educational and digital divide by making quality learning accessible even to the poorest among the poor.
Our e-Learning solution includes –
• Setting up Smart classrooms in Government Schools with a 43” LED TV, an Android Tablet pre-loaded with BYJU’S Learning App (English & local language).
• School coordinators to train the teachers and monitor the smooth implementation of the program
• Periodic assessment of the program and taking necessary measures to fine tune the program to increase the impact
Currently, we are impacting around 10,000 students from 55 Government schools in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. We aspire to play a significant role in BYJU’S JOURNEY TO HELP EMPOWER 10 MILLION CHILDREN BY 2025.
In addition to e-learning program, Right To Live also includes other interventions to improve the educational outcome for poor students. Some of our other programs include –
• Setting up of Computer Labs and Digital Libraries,
• 1x1 Mentoring by Corporate Employees,
• Scholarships to bright students for higher education,
• Career guidance to students in 10th and 12th grade,
and many other initiatives for the holistic development of an underprivileged student.
Visit https://righttolive.org/Campaigns for more details on our ongoing projects.
Join hands with us to make a huge difference in the lives of poor children and giving them hopes for a brighter future. Donate Now!